Chromaleont is a Society that offers solutions for the development of analytical instrumentation and dedicated software for chemical analysis and consulting in the field of Separation Science.
The scope is therefore the development of new analytical methodologies for the analysis of complex mixtures by using innovative analytical instrumentation.
Team of research specialists
One of the goals of Chromaleont Society is the creation of a team of research specialists converging from different areas for the realization of innovative projects in the field of Separation Science.
PhD course of Food Chemistry and Safety of the University of Messina.
The society offer is mainly represented by execution of job orders from third parties for industry research and prototype development.
The history in Brief
The Chromaleont company was born in 2007 as an academic spin-off of the University of Messina and has its office at “The Mediterranean Separation Science Foundation Research and Training Center“, located in the Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Biologiche, Farmaceutiche ed Ambientali, University of Messina.
Papers published in scientific ISI indexed journals including
Participations in the most relevant conferences related to the fields of Analytical and Food Chemistry
- Dr. Fabrizio Nicosia: CEO (Chief Executive Officer)
- Prof. Luigi Mondello: Scientific Member of the Board of Directors
- Prof. Paola Dugo: Scientific Member of the Board of Directors
- Dr. Margherita Barilà: Technical/Administrative Assistant and Prevention, Protection Service Attendant
- Dr. Elisa Giglio: Technical/Administrative Assistant and Safety Representative for Employee
- Mr. Filippo Alibrando: GC, MS, Database Specialist and Lab Safety Supervisor
- Dr. Antonella Satira: LC, MS Specialist
- Mr. Nicolae Luca: Laboratory Technician, Fire Prevention Attendant, First aid Responsible
- Mrs. Federica Vento: GC, MS, Database Specialist
- Mrs. Miriam Grasso: GC, MS Database Specialist
- Dr. Margita Utczas (Global Product Manager Libraries) University of Physical Education/ Sports Nutrition Center, Budapest, Hungary.
- Prof. Ivana Bonaccorsi (University of Messina, Italy)
- Prof. Danilo Sciarrone (University of Messina, Italy)
- Prof. Peter Tranchida (University of Messina, Italy)
- Dr. Mariosimone Zoccali (University of Messina, Italy)